2022 Annual General Meeting
Want to help shape the 2022 Swim Wild season? Have some ideas on where we should swim? Learn more about the club and share your ideas at the Annual General Meeting and online social.
Since we can’t gather in person, we will be holding this event virtually on Zoom. You don’t need to download an app or anything, just click the link below to join.
Join Zoom Meeting:
This event is for club members, prospective members, or folks who just want to celebrate with us. No registration is necessary to attend, and feel free to share the link to anyone you think might be interested.
We need a quorum of 7 or more members to attend, so please join! Non-members are welcome but are not allowed to vote.
Thursday, February 10th. The Zoom will be open starting at 6:45pm for a little socializing and catching up. We will then start the official meeting at 7:00pm sharp. We expect to go until about 8:00 or 8:30pm.
If you want to check out the official description on what we have to cover, check out our constitution and bylaws. If dry reading doesn’t appeal to you, here’s the gist:
(1) Determine that there’s a quorom (that’s 7 members!)
(2) Approve the agenda (that’s this!)
(3) Financial Statements (where did the money go?)
(4) Director’s Report (what did we do this year?)
(5) Call for Volunteers (check your email)
(6) Badges (check out this page)
(7) Open Floor (this is where anyone can ask questions)
(7) Fun and socializing! (you know what to do!)